Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Every Room Should Have a Fridge


The boy and I went on a short shopping trip Saturday morning. We headed out to buy another jogging stroller…and bought a new fridge instead. Don’t ask. My newest addition was delivered the next day and that is how Sunday turned into renovate the house day. The old fridge is not broken, I’m just sick of the bottom freezer drawer. So we plan to keep it in the garage for extra storage space. The garage however needs extra storage space. One guest room makeover and hauled away trailer full of garage treasures later, there is a site designated for the old fridge. Have you asked yourself where the fridge is currently dwelling? In my dining room! Because this is where Idiot Husband parked it so to keep it plugged in while we were rearranging. This made sense. Today, three days later, it does not. This better not turn into the Christmas Tree stand off of 2007. That fake tree was up until Easter. This fridge better not see a holiday. Especially since the next one isn’t until September. Lord help him.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heart, I will say a prayer for him. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA - hilarious! I think the Knot Book is my favorite 'Idiot Husband' post though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for renovating and making space. The tree of '07..ha ha. Too funny! Thank goodness that bottom drawer freezer is being punished in the garage!

    ReplyDelete