Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sick and Stupid


Sick babies, sick mommy, mommy’s birthday, new pets, new child care, and the usual excuses are the latest excuses for no blogging. Let me start with sick babies (3 weeks ago). I get a call at work from a frantic daddy that the boy has thrown up several times and there is no where left to sit in the house. Apparently the boy chose the furniture to get sick on. Even though he doesn’t directly ask, I know this is my cue to leave the office. I arrive home to a boy with a fever, but no more upset tummy and a teething girl who wants to play. This I expected. I did not expect all of the cushions from my couch and chair in the driveway, along with the cushion covers draped across my laundry drying rack. This rack is meant for sweaters. In my house. Not in the front lawn to display my living room upholstery. Does the sun not shine in our backyard oh Idiot Husband? I am still awaiting the HOA reprimand…
The photo is after I re-dressed my furniture, but not the kids. Sick babies are happiest in pull-ups and diapers :)

1 comment:

  1. I "LOL" when I heard this story at Throw down Thursday! SMH..BRYCE BRYCE BRYCE.

    ReplyDelete