Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello!



I have been married for 7 years to the love of my life, whom I lovingly refer to as Idiot Husband. It truly is a term in endearment, and a term that I use with my friends when we share his mishaps and misgivings. He is vaguely aware of it, and this wonderful attitude towards my quirks and wittiness is how we keep our marriage strong. He really does add entertainment to our home without knowing, nor knowing any better. Together we are raising the two most precious children that are the center of my universe. They are 14 months apart and I refer to them as the twins lately b/c they mimic each other and play together with their secret jibber jabber like I would imagine twins to do. The boy is 2 and the girl very recently turned 1. They look just like mommy and act just like daddy. Lord help us all. The girl is beautiful and tough, and showing signs of cunningness that frightens me a bit. The boy is strong willed and loving, and not showing much room in his vocabulary for any other word but “no”. This blog will be mostly about my unconditional love for those angels and whatever stories I’m not too embarrassed to share, although at this stage in the mommy game I don’t have much shame!

2 comments:

  1. I never thought I would see the day. So happy you are blogging. This calls for some wine but then again..what doesn't. It looks great and I can't wait to read more. I need to get back on the ball. Luv ya First Family.

    ReplyDelete