Monday, July 12, 2010

Clutter Chaos

Chaos? Doting on and caring for 2 kiddos under 2, working semi-full time and trying my damnest to be a good and patient wifey, is all part of life. No big deal. But then I add little projects (like this blog for instance) into the mix. Currently I am on a de-clutter every closet in my house mission. I started by ordering a bunch of organization “necessities” from a couple of websites last week. This helped to prolong the mission b/c obviously I cannot start without these essentials. So while this is in limbo, I am in the middle of Lysoling and washing unused baby gear items so that I can get rid of that type of clutter. So far, this task is making me crazed b/c of nostalgia reasons mostly. Mommies can understand this. Daddies cannot. And the daddy in my house is wasting his time trying to figure out the meaning behind the craziness- wondering if this is b/c I want another baby (not really), or am sad my babies are growing up (this could be the correct answer to almost any question), or that the house still looks like we have out grown it even with this stuff gone (good guess), or maybe it’s just b/c I am realizing how much money I’ve spent on all this crap that still looks brand new (ding ding ding!).

No comments:

Post a Comment